Rosemary adds great flavor to any poultry dish and this roasted turkey breast is no exception. Enjoy with cranberry sauce, for the holidays and all year round.
• 2 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• 2 Tbsp. fresh Rosemary, separated from stems, chopped *
• 7 lb. Turkey Breast
• 2 tsp. Sea Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Brush olive oil over turkey breast.
- Sprinkle rosemary over turkey breast.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Place turkey in roasting pan. Cook for approximately 25 minutes per pound (done when meat thermometer reaches 170°F).
Occasionally baste turkey with juices in the pan (especially near the end).
- Let rest for 10 minutes.
*Dried Rosemary works well, too.