This hearty salad has a refreshing lime kick that you’ll love! As-is, it’s a perfect vegan dish.
If you want to take it up a notch, try adding some black olives, goat cheese or tuna.
- 3 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp olive or avocado oil
- ¾ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground pepper
- 3 cups (555 g) cooked quinoa, cooled
- 2 medium avocados, chopped
- 1 cup (200 g) grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup (150 g) diced cucumber
- ½ cup (25 g) chopped cilantro
- 1 scallion, sliced
- Whisk together lime juice, garlic powder, oil salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Stir in quinoa, avocados, tomatoes, cucumber, cilantro and scallion.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate and serve cold.