• 2 x 14.5 oz. cans fire roasted tomatoes
• 1 cup chicken bone broth, chicken broth, or water
• 1/4 teaspoon fresh pepper
• 1 teaspoon Sea Salt
• 1/3 cup packed fresh basil
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs
• 1 can full fat coconut milk
- In a large soup pot, stir together the tomatoes, broth or water, pepper, salt, basil, and oil.
- Place chicken in the pot, covering the chicken as much as possible.
- Cook on medium heat, covered, for 25 minutes. Stirring occasionally. Remove from heat, remove the chicken from the liquid, and let cool on a plate.
- Blend soup with a blender. Then, add in coconut milk and stir to combine.
- Pour the liquid back in the pot and add the cooked chicken. Cook on medium for about 5 more minutes and serve.