A lot of people think smoothies are just for breakfast but they can make an amazing snack!
This is one of my favorite post-workout snacks, especially if my workout is earlier in the day. This is also a go-to for my clients!
Choose your favorite brand of supergreen (Organifi, Athletic Greens, etc.) and feel your energy go through the roof! 🙂
- 1 cup (250 ml) coconut milk (or your favorite nut milk)
- 1 heaping tsp cacao (raw unprocessed cocoa)
- 1 tbsp goji berries
- ½ tsp supergreens
- 1 scoop of chocolate protein powder
- 1 heaping tsp coconut butter (optional)
- ½ frozen banana
- 2–4 ice cubes (optional)
- Blend all ingredients except ice in a high-speed blender until smooth (about 30 seconds). If you want a thicker smoothie, add ice and process again until it’s smooth. Drink immediately for the best texture!