If you love the idea of dessert for breakfast, this recipe is for you. It feels like a treat.
You can experiment with protein powders to find one you like. Some good brands to try: BioTrust, OWYN, Sun Warrior, Garden of Life, Optimum Nutrition.
- 1 frozen banana (if not frozen, add ice)
- 1 cup (185 g) frozen berries
- 2 heaping tbsp hemp seeds
- ¼ cup (60 ml) almond milk
- ½ cup (125 ml) sugar-free pomegranate juice (can sub with almond milk)
- 1 scoop vegan protein powder (optional)
- 1–2 tbsp granola (optional)
- Combine all the ingredients except granola in a high-speed blender and blend until it reaches desired consistency.
- Place in parfait glass and top with granola for a yummy crunch and/or add extra fruit!